Members have opportunities to engage in experiences that build essential skills, such as confidence, consensus and team building, event planning, conflict resolution and parliamentary procedure.
The NCL Experience is a six-year plan designed to be a small group leadership program that provides opportunities for each developing young woman to know the joy of helping others, to learn tolerance and kindness, to mature and build confidence, and to make friends while sharing and participating in these activities in a safe and comfortable age appropriate environment.
Leadership Development Activities of our Chapter include:
- Leadership Job Opportunities for both the mother & daughter.
- Leadership Development Training
- Team Leadership Opportunities
- Event Planning for both Social and Philanthropy Activities
- Small Group/Committee opportunities
- District-Wide Leadership Training and Activities