As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader world-views that will shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
Cultural Activities of our Chapter include:
- Chapter Tea/New Member Welcome – girls participate in various aspects of planning our Annual Chapter Tea
- Mother/Daughter Cultural Event – Mother/Daughter attend and participate in various local cultural activities
- Philanthropy Events – Opportunities to participate in service to local philanthropies
- Etiquette Programming – Daughters learn and participate in various chapter functions that teach them social awareness, graces and skills
- Guest Speakers – Members will have an opportunity to hear from Guest Speakers with information relative to various aspects of chapter activities and programming