About Livable Forest Chapter
NCL, Inc. Livable Forest Chapter provides opportunities for members to enjoy both mother-daughter and peer relationships through the NCL Experience. The purpose of the NCL Experience is to inspire and empower women to succeed as confident, well-rounded and socially aware contributors in their communities.
All Chapter activities fulfill the NCL, Inc. mission to foster mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development, and cultural experiences.
In the Livable Forest Chapter:
- Both mothers and daughters are required to commit to a specific number of volunteer hours in the community as well as service hours in support of the Chapter.
- Participation in a certain percentage of monthly meetings, activities, and events are also a requirement.
- Each year the girls have a set of topics, based on their grade level, that will be introduced at their meetings, such as: internet safety, health & nutrition, babysitting skills, time management, peer pressure, and many others.
- The girls will be conducting their own meetings and making key decisions for themselves with the guidance of Grade Level Advisors.
- There are many fun social activities planned throughout the year for both mother and daughter, together and separately.
- Our Chapter DOES NOT REQUIRE any community fundraising!!
- Best of all…you get to spend time with your teenage daughter!
To get in touch with the Membership Committee, please fill out the Membership Inquiry Form under “Become a Member”. For all other inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com